8.11.2011

The Simple Things

Here we go, another link up...sometimes I find it hard to think of things to write about so these link ups held a lot!!  Today is appreciating the simple things in life.  The things that maybe don't seem like a big deal but keep you happy and smiling.



...hot coffee in the morning...
...kiss from Baron when he gets up & I'm still kinda sleeping...
...when Macey hops in bed after Baron gets up ;)...
...waving to my neighbors while walking the dogs...
...texts from my Momma all day long...
...sweet emails from friends (with pictures included ;)...
...when Macey & Max curl up for a few minutes...
...Happy Hour at Sonic & Diet Cherry Cokes...

So many simple little things in our lives that make us happy :)


3 comments:

Pobby said...

This is a great list :)
I've been looking around on your blog and I really like it. I'll be back again soon!

ps - I found you via Jesslyn Amber's link up.

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Mmm... coffee. I just finished a cup! :)

and I love Sonic's happy hour! :D

You have such cute pups. I host a Sidekick Sunday where you show off your furbabies. Check it out if you're interested.

Have a great day!

AmandaDF said...

Love your list! I wish we had a Sonic where I lived-when ever I see one I have to stop and get something to drink lol