12.15.2011

Share Your World Thursday!

Hey y'all!! Linking up with the beautiful Jessica for "Share Your World Thursday".  Come play along!

1. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
Someone once told me that they hope their daughters would grow up to be just like me.  I never said that the compliment was warranted ;) but it meant a lot to me.
2. SEAT BELT?
Always.

3. Fill in the blank.
You know your comfortable with your spouse when you _____________.
Aren't phased at all to bust out the ugly cry.

4. Someone gives you a gift wrapped in a 6 inch square box, what is it?
This is hard.  I don't know! Haha.

5. You are at Chic-fil-a, what do you order?
Depending on if it's diet cheat day or not.
Diet Cheat Day= Chicken Nuggets and Fries
Not Cheat Day= Grilled Chicken Sandwich & a Fruit Cup (wahhh wahhhhhhhhh.)

No comments: