2.22.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday to ya!  I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  Don't forget it's humpday, we're over halfway to the weekend!

Linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love, to all share what's making us smile today!


- I'm loving that we're about to have two visits from family in the next two weeks. Hurray!  Baron's Dad is coming up early next week on a stop to another trip he's going on.  I'm trying to think of something delicious to whip up and impress my father-in-law.  Fred, any ideas?! ;)   Then in about two weeks my parents are flying up to spend the weekend with us.  I'm so excited to show them our new house.  Well, the pile of dirt where our house will one day be!  Trying to think of exciting things to do and show them while they're visiting.  Do any of you locals have any good ideas?

- I'm loving that I lost three pounds this week at my weigh-in!  Say whaaaaa?!  So I'm not entirely sure why that happened because I didn't really do anything different than normal, but I guess if you are persistent sometimes you may be in for a little happy surprise!

- I'm loving all the weird dreams I've been having lately.  Last night I dreamt that I was asleep and woke up (are you following?) to find my husband at our dining room table furiously flipping through magazines.  I walked up and saw that they were all home decorating magazines, think Better Homes and Gardens, Country Living, etc.  I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Brekke, what's wrong with you! We've got to start thinking about decorating our house! I've got a few idea boards for you..." and then he pulled up several posters of all of his ideas that he ripped out of the magazines. Haha, I don't think he could care any less about the decor for our new house, but tonight I'm gonna ask him if he's seen my copy of Better Homes and Gardens to see if his ears perk up, ha!

- I'm loving that it's almost Friday, which means that it'll be two weeks since we went to the design center for our house, which means supposedly construction will be started!  They said two weeks, which I took as at least a month because nothing has gone according to schedule lately.  Baron and I placed bets on when our closing date for our house would be.  I said June 28th and Baron's guess was "right around the time we need it to be done", never one for a commitment, that boy!  We need it to be done at the beginning of June because our lease for our apartment runs until June 13th.  I just can't see them starting construction, finishing the build, doing our walk throughs, fixing anything found in the walk throughs, scheduling closing, getting all of our necessary paperwork for closing, and actually closing before the first of June, but we shall see.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the 3lbs! keep up the good work!

Sar said...

Congratulations on the 3lbs Brekke! That's so exciting!

Also, I had the weirdest dream last night too! I dreamt that my boyfriend Nick and I were getting married, but that I didn't know anybody at the wedding, and our moms planned the wedding without our input so it was nothing like I had imagined. I didn't care though because I was so excited to be married, and when I went to walk down the aisle, Nick decided to pop off the buttons of his shirt. There were a lot of weird details like that, and it was odd because I never remember dreams!

Thanks for leaving a comment over at Jena's blog! Happy Wednesday!

Courtney B said...

So many things to love! Do you have pinterest? My dinner menu has been based off of my pins for the last two weeks and our dinners have been AMAZING! You should definitely look on their for ideas! Let me know if you don't have one and I can send you an invite!