- I'm loving that we've succeeded in taking Max to the dog park for the first time and he did kill anybody! I was nervous about taking him because anytime he sees a person or another dog while outside he barks like crazy and charges at them. He's done great at the dog park and played with lots of other dogs. I'd like to keep taking him pretty frequently because I feel like it's really good socialization for him.
Does anybody know what this is? They're all over the place at the dog park and we had never seen anything like it before.
- I'm loving a kitchen in one of the houses we looked at. It it huge and has a huge island and bar! I think I'm in looooove :) We're going back and forth about how many bedrooms we'll need. Then do we need a study or a bonus room or none at all?! It's hard to know what you'll need in the future!
- I'm loving that I've lost 17 pounds with Weight Watchers. It hasn't been easy but it's been worth it. Couldn't do it without my husband who is so helpful! I'm starting to run out of recipes so it's time for some research.
- I'm loving these two goofballs:
|Macey sunning herself...a daily activity|
|Max goes NUTS over apples. He can't get enough!|
- I'm loving that it's almost the weekend! If it's nice on Saturday Baron and I may go up to a little town in Tennessee and explore a little bit. There's so much of this place that we haven't seen yet.
- I'm loving my husband and how he works so hard to make this transition to Alabama as easy as it can be on me and works hard for our little family.
|Us with about 5 layers on in Alaska :) Brrrrrr!|