2.16.2012

"It's Ok" Thursday

Hello friends!  Writer's block = Link up time!  Today I'm linking up with Neely to just say, "It's ok!!"





- It's okay that I've already had 2 cups of coffee today and it's only 9:00!
- It's okay to be totally off "housewife duties" whenever Baron goes out of town.  My bed is not made, the dishes are not done, nothing is actually cooked, the dog's toys aren't cleaned up.
- It's okay to have a mad-dash of a clean up happen about an hour before my hubby gets home from his work trips.
- It's okay that my weight loss success has a lot to do with whether or not we've been watching The Biggest Loser, ha!
- It's okay that we picked out all of the lighting for our house this weekend and I really shouldn't have been given that authority.  I hope we did okay!  One of the fixtures we chose:


- It's okay that our dog, Max is the craziest dog at his obedience class and everyone always acts shocked when he performs well.  Rude!  He's a quick learner and can show up most of the dogs in his class, it just takes him a few minutes to calm down.


Hi friends!!

- It's okay to be ridiculously excited about even the slightest amount of forward progress on our house.  The other day I drove by our lot and noticed something new!  At least they're anticipating the need to hang up some permits soon!


Yay! An empty permit box, haha!

- It's okay to scour the internet to find a recipe for this "Strawberry Jello Salad" that we had recently at a cute little restaurant near our house. Yum!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 cups of coffee is definitely ok :)

and I LOOOOVE The Biggest Loser!

Jen said...

I also mad dash right before I expect the hubs :) And I thought I was the only one!