It's that time again! Here are the things I'm loving (in the 100 degree heat) today:
- I'm loving that I lost 4.8lbs this week! A good first week on Weight Watchers! I have to admit that I've done Weight Watchers a time or two and usually at the beginning I have a fairly big loss then it kinda slows down from there. But this was a big step in the right direction and quite the motivation!
- I'm loving that my mom had a safe trip back to Florida after her little vaca in good ol' Alabamy!
- I'm loving that this little booger above is doing so well after his surgery. He doesn't act bothered at all. He went home on some pain meds, antibiotics, and vitamins because he was a little anemic. Where do I get these dogs with all the problems?! Haha!
- I'm loving my husband as usual :) I was actually annoying myself with how many questions I was asking while we were watching the movie, Salt, last night and he just patiently answered them to the best of his ability, ha! I love his the comments he makes to me with a smirk about my DVR habits too, "Oh I see you've recorded Step Up 3" Hahaha! Don't judge...I loved the first 2 Step Up movies! :)
- And I'm not loving that I have to go to the dentist today. Yuck.
Happy Wednesday to you all!! <3