8.31.2011

WILW

I'm loving that I've lost 10 pounds since starting Weight Watchers five weeks ago.  Slowly but surely wins the race...right turtle?!



- I'm loving that we have a three day weekend coming up. Yay for Labor Day!  I'm hoping I convince Baron to go look at model homes this weekend.  We drove around last weekend looking at houses (way outta our price range) just for fun but I wussed out when it came to actually go inside and looking at any of them.  Not sure why...I guess I just feel like an impostor or something. Ha!


- I'm loving that it's time for Gator Football on Saturday!! Yayyyyyy!  It's going to be an adjustment to be a Gator up here in Alabama, but you gotta do what you gotta do I 'spose.



- I'm loving that in less than two weeks my sista-from-anotha-mista is flying here just to drive all the way back to Florida with me the very next day.  I am so. freaking. excited.  I lived with this girl for six years of my life.  The hardest parts of my life were lived with her, but also some of the best.  I'm so so excited!!

This is typical!


I'm loving my little family. Love my husband and my two hounds that seem like lately are costing a pretty penny but they make me smile every day!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats on your weight loss! That is awesome!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I am so impressed! Keep up the good work :) Now if only I could follow in your footsteps!

Taylor B. said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I know what it's like to be a Florida girl transplanted to a different city but it's fun! Your dogs are precious!

April of Smidge Of This said...

YES for Labor Day, and I can't decide if I'm more excited for the 3 day weekend or the 4 day week that follows it!

Just found your blog - so cute :)