1.09.2012

Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years?


Here's what I'm doing today.  I have an interview this afternoon with a doctor's office in town.  I'm nervous, but maybe that'll help me out a little bit.  I keep telling myself that I don't have to have this position.  It's not like we have 12 kids to feed or anything.  I guess it's just human nature to want to be liked and wanted.  Here's hoping!  Cute outfit? Check.  Rain? Yeah, bummer.  Ready for anything? Check!

We are still waiting to schedule our appointment at the design center so that we can pick out everything for our house.  This is taking forever!  It kind of doesn't even feel like we're building a house, because we've been stuck in the same position for two months with no progress being made.  Our realtor is pushing for us and trying to get us in to the design center before Baron has to go on his next business trip. 

This week feels like it has the potential to get crazy!  Interview today, WW meeting tomorrow, hopefully two house meetings, taking the dogs to a boarding place for daycare to get them used to it, lots of stuff to do!!  Crazy is better than boring I guess!

Happy Monday Y'all!


1 comment:

Jane said...

Good luck on your interview! I am sure you'll do great!